[ubuntu-us-mi] Reminder: IRC Meeting tonight at 9pm (2010-01-03)

Craig Maloney craig at decafbad.net
Sun Jan 3 16:12:41 GMT 2010

Greetings,

This is a reminder that we have our first Ubuntu US MI Loco of the year
tonight at 9pm on IRC (irc.freenode.net #ubuntu-us-mi). The agenda as it
stands for the meeting is available here:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MichiganTeam/Meetings/IRC-20100103

If you have any additional agenda items, please feel free to add them to
the wiki, or please bring them to the meeting to discuss.

Thanks! Hope to see you there!