[ubuntu-us-mi] Oh Wait... Mice Still Not Working

Matt Arnold matt.mattarn at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 23:29:48 GMT 2010

I surfed with Firefox for a few minutes, and the mouse stopped
working. I ran updates a second time, and it went through another
download and install process. I restarted, and the mouse was working
again. Again I surfed with Firefox for a few minutes, and the mouse
stopped working. Now there are no more updates to be had. Could it be
Firefox?

- Matt