[ubuntu-us-mi] West Michigan Release Party

Ben Rousch brousch at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 13:12:55 BST 2010

On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 10:26 PM, Clay Ashby <kingpoiuy at gmail.com> wrote:
> Any more ideas here? I'm bringing a few friends and would like to get things
> planned. Someone should probably just say were it's going to be, or we will
> end up speculating until Friday morning :)

You're absolutely right, and I apologize for the delay. I've been
waffling over locations.

I've decided to patronize my favorite coffee shop, which is
approximately equally inconveniently located for everyone. They have
about two dozen seats across about 10 tables, and can arrange for a
few more if we need it. I've talked to the proprietor and she says it
shouldn't be very busy during the time frame I've chosen.

So without further ado, here are the details:

When: Friday, April 30, 2010 from 7PM - 9PM
Where: Cafe 24/7 (formerly known as Noshville), 2763 44th St SW,
Wyoming, MI  49519

It is a coffee shop across from Buffalo Wild Wings on 44th Street.
There are a few restaurants (BWW and Skinnies) nearby if anyone wants
to eat beforehand.

I will bring USB installers for Ubuntu Desktop i386, AMD64, and
Netbook Remix. If anyone wants some other flavor (Kubuntu, Xubuntu,
etc), let me know beforehand and I'll try to include it.

If you plan on coming, please sign up on the release party page so I
have some idea of how many people will be there.

I will send out an announcement over the GRLUG mailing list later today.

Cafe 24/7 Web Page: http://www.cafe24seven.com/
West Michigan Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx Release Party Page:
http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/team/84/detail/

--
  Ben Rousch
  brousch at gmail.com