[ubuntu-us-mi] West Michigan Release Party

Ben Rousch brousch at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 14:11:19 BST 2010

I'm moving this to a new thread. Let's get the west side party planned!

On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 8:40 AM, Matt Michielsen <matt at michielsen.us> wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 8:07 AM, Ben Rousch <brousch at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 7:55 AM, gib at juno.com <gib at juno.com> wrote:
>> >
>> > Does that mean we should have two release parties?  What do we mean by
>> > West
>> > side? Dearborn or Ann Arbor?
>>
>> The west side of the state; more specifically the Grand Rapids/Holland
>> area. It's been kind of hectic for me the last couple of weeks, but I
>> guarantee we will have some sort of release party over here.
>>

> I could potentially attend or host something (Zeeland) on Friday the 30th.
> -mm
> --

OK, let's go for Friday. While I was on vacation, I think people
recommended Founders or New Holland Breweries. I haven't been to
either, so does anyone know what they look like on Friday nights
(space, noise, drunken brawls, etc)?

I'm leaning toward Holland since I think we have a few interested
people there who don't regularly make it to the Grand Rapids LUG. Also
they're working on I-196 in Grand Rapids and it is playing hell with
traffic.

--
  Ben Rousch
  brousch at gmail.com