[ubuntu-us-mi] not so fixed bug (was: launchpad - list of subscribed bugs)

Robert Citek robert.citek at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 02:24:52 BST 2009

On Mon, Sep 21, 2009 at 9:22 PM, Robert Citek <robert.citek at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 21, 2009 at 6:07 PM, Greg Grossmeier <greg at grossmeier.net> wrote:
>> <quoting name="Robert Citek" date="2009-09-21" time="16:59:25 -0500">
>>> Here is a bug that I am subscribed to that is not on the list:
>>>
>>> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/network-manager/+bug/276253
>>>
>>> Why does this bug not appear in my list?  Am I overlooking something?
>>
>> The list of subscribed bugs only lists bugs that are not "closed." Closed
>> being either Invalid or Fix Released. It will only show bugs that are
>> open, ie: New, Incomplete, Confirmed, Triaged, In Progress, and Fix
>> Committed.
>> Then put a check next to all of the statuses.
>>
>> Does that help clear it up?
>
> Ah, so I was overlooking something.  That does clear it up.  Makes
> sense not to list the fixed bugs.  Thanks, Greg.

What's interesting with this one bug is that in this case the bug is
marked fixed, but it isn't.  Or at least it isn't fixed for me and it
looks like it isn't fixed for a few others given some of the more
recent comments.  Two possibilities are that the bug is fixed and that
I need to apply the fix on my system.  The other possibility is that
the bug is not fixed (e.g. fixed under certain conditions but not
others) and my system falls into the other-conditions category.

What's the right path to take from here?  Reopen it as not-fixed?
File another bug report?  Something else?

Regards,
- Robert