[ubuntu-us-mi] launchpad - list of subscribed bugs

Greg Grossmeier greg at grossmeier.net
Mon Sep 21 23:07:46 BST 2009

<quoting name="Robert Citek" date="2009-09-21" time="16:59:25 -0500">

> In preparation for the Bug Jam in a little over a week, I'm trying to
> get a bit more familiar with the features of Launchpad.

Rock on!

>  Here is a
> list of all the bugs I've subscribed to:
>
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/~robert-citek/+subscribedbugs
>
> Here is a bug that I am subscribed to that is not on the list:
>
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/network-manager/+bug/276253
>
> Why does this bug not appear in my list?  Am I overlooking something?

The list of subscribed bugs only lists bugs that are not "closed." Closed
being either Invalid or Fix Released. It will only show bugs that are
open, ie: New, Incomplete, Confirmed, Triaged, In Progress, and Fix
Committed.

It is meant to be a "what should I do next?" list.

You can get a list of EVERY bug you have EVER been subscribed to by going
to the advanced search link on your list of subscribed bugs:
https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/~robert-citek/+subscribedbugs?advanced=1

Then put a check next to all of the statuses.

Does that help clear it up?

Greg