[ubuntu-us-mi] REMINDER: Ubuntu Global Jam _this_ Saturday!

Greg Grossmeier greg at grossmeier.net
Sat Oct 3 15:52:21 BST 2009

<quoting name="Robert Citek" date="2009-10-03" time="08:51:08 -0400">

> Hello Greg,
>
> Should I bring anything, e.g. power strips, wifi router, ethernet
> cable, CDs, drinks, food, etc.?

There *should* be enough power for everyone and there is definitely wifi
available.

Drinks and Food would be most welcome, and I'm open to ordering delivery
while we're there!

> Also, what's the agenda?  For example, will the Intro to Bug Triage
> happen at the same time as the Packaging help?

The agenda will be set when we get there, we'll see who wants to work on
what and then go from there. Very flexible.

See you soon!

Greg