[ubuntu-us-mi] REMINDER: Ubuntu Global Jam _this_ Saturday!

gib at juno.com gib at juno.com
Fri Oct 2 12:52:12 BST 2009

Just to let you know.  A new group is having an open house Saturday,  See "i3Detroit.com":
If you would like to see the final space come to our open house on Saturday October 3rd 2009 12-5 pm and after party starting at 7pm-12pm. See you There!
i3 Detroit, a cooperative space for makers, inventors & entrepreneurs of many trades, will celebrate its grand opening with an open house on Saturday, October 3. The event will be held at i3’s new facility, 322 E Fourth St, Royal Oak, MI. The public is invited to an open house 12 p.m. to 5 p.m. where they can tour the workspace, meet the members and view their projects. At 7 p.m. there will be a party open to those 18 and over.