[ubuntu-us-mi] Distributed Software Development - SF.net

Greg Grossmeier greg at grossmeier.net
Mon Nov 16 19:00:06 GMT 2009

Forwarding on behalf of Mouly. Apologies for any cross-posting  -Greg

SourceForge.net is seeking the input from open source project
participants; developers, project admin, support or any other role. We
are conducting a series of user research sessions to evaluate our
products under development.

Sessions will be held in the Ann Arbor area. Participants are reimbursed
based on the type of the session. If you are interested in helping us,
please complete the form at:

http://p.sf.net/sourceforge/research

If you have any questions feel free to email them to mouly at geek.net