[ubuntu-us-mi] potential new member..

Ben Rousch brousch at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 11:33:08 GMT 2009

Ah, another west-sider! There are a couple of us who admit to being in
the Grand Rapids area, and we haven't met yet offline. There are two
other Linux groups that I know of in the area, although ubuntu-us-mi
is the most awesome:
The Grand Rapids Linux User's Group (GRLUG) (http://wiki.grlug.org/)
is really only active on their mailing list right now, but meets once
in a while.
The West Michigan Linux User's Group (WMLUG) (http://www.wmlug.org/)
doesn't have a mailing list, but meets regularly.

Welcome!

 - Ben Rousch