[ubuntu-us-mi] remote support

Tony Bemus tony at bemushosting.com
Wed Jun 24 22:10:08 BST 2009

I wrote a simple script that does port forwarding and it forwards the
VNC port to a server.  I have a script that the user runs then I connect
to my server on that port and I can use VNC to control their desktop.

User:
ssh -X -p 3389 -N -R 5900:localhost:5900  support at bemus.homelinux.com

SSH will prompt them for a password,  then I can connect providing they
have remote desktop turned on.

Tony Bemus