[ubuntu-us-mi] [[Fwd: [a2geeks] Announcing Michigan GTUG]]

Greg Grossmeier greg at grossmeier.net
Wed Jun 24 19:58:08 BST 2009

Thought that maybe some of you would be interested in this. Would be
good to get a solid FLOSS perspective in the group, in my opinion.

It doesn't appear that they have any physical meetups, instead just a
bunch of google web resources to join (friendconnect, etc).

- Greg

----- End forwarded message -----

--
|       Greg Grossmeier |