[ubuntu-us-mi] remote support

Wolfger wolfger at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 17:35:54 BST 2009

Hey guys and gals. I've recently inducted a non-computer-geek into the
realm of Ubuntu users. She doesn't live too far away, which is why I
agreed to give her tech support gratis (hey... I *really* wanted to
rid the world of another virus-laden XP box!), but it would be much
easier if I could give support from the convenience of my home.

So... Does anybody here have experience setting this up? What tools
(preferably on the KDE side) are good for this? How complicated will
it be to do?

--
Wolfger
http://wolfger.wordpress.com/

The world is a mess, and I just... need to rule it.