[ubuntu-us-mi] xrdp on Ubuntu 9.04

Jay R. Wren jrwren at xmtp.net
Thu Jun 18 22:27:12 BST 2009

The disadvantage of NX over RDP is that in an entrenched windows environment, deployment can be an issue.

With RDP, there is no deployment requirement. You tell people to "remote desktop to here" and they do.

I really hope that xrdp succeeds to the point that I can tell people to RDP to a linux server and they don't have to think about it. Hopefully with domain kerberos auth.

--
Jay