[ubuntu-us-mi] Seeking Zimbra expert to volunteer

Linh Song lsong at new.org
Wed Jan 21 05:46:29 GMT 2009

Hi again,

I posted to A2B3 about this but thought that maybe there would be some kind, volunteering souls here as well.  My nonprofit, NEW, is looking for some help troubleshooting Zimbra.  We love it but there are some remaining issues that need to be resolved.  It can be remote, mostly we're looking for folks who we can ask for help via email.  Please contact me if you'd like to volunteer!  Thank you!

Linh Song, MSW
npServ Director
734-998-0160 ext. 217 / fax 734-998-0163
lsong at new.org / www.new.org
Ann Arbor Office: NEW Center, 1100 N. Main St., Suite 100, Ann Arbor, MI 48104
Detroit Office: Hannan House, 4750 Woodward Ave., Suite 308, Detroit, MI 48201
HELPING NONPROFITS SUCCEED