[ubuntu-us-mi] 802.11n wifi

Robert Citek robert.citek at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 16:34:44 GMT 2009

On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 10:19 AM, t jagoda
<spam.goes.here48048 at gmail.com> wrote:
> It depends on the router.  Some are capable of dual-broadcasting two network
> types, while other are only capable of one.

Which I assumes means that if the router is only capable of one, it
will drop all connections down to the lowest speed.  Is that correct?

> What is the router model?

I do not know.  I'll ask.

BTW, there are indeed other wifi clients (all G) on the network.  So
my guess is that the router is single band and the other clients are
forcing the router to drop down to G speeds.

Regards,
- Robert