[ubuntu-us-mi] PenguiCon

Bradley McMahon bradmcmahon at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 14:57:02 GMT 2009

Me and Jill Baskin (more might want to join in) would like to do a talk on
"Free Geek" and responsible computer recycling. May or may not be the
offical title but I know I'd like to do a talk on that, a few others from
the MCFG (motor city free geek) group might want to do it with me. Just
reserve some time for us, more info to come in the next couple days. Thanks.
I might want do another talk by myself as well more to come.

On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 9:48 PM, t jagoda <spam.goes.here48048 at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hello!
>
> Your friendly head of PenguiCon tech programming here, in quest of panels
> and presentations.
>
> Give me more!  Thus far, only Wolfger has committed to a talk (on bug
> triage).  I can haz your ideas!
>

> Trevor
> Tech Track Head
> PenguiCon 7.0