[ubuntu-us-mi] Bug Jam 2009 locations

Mark mark.klug at ccagent.com
Fri Jan 2 22:32:53 GMT 2009

What all is needed to host the bug jam?

Also, while I appreciate the idea of getting everyone together in ONE
place for collaboration, could we have East, West and UP sites?  If so,
I think I can convince KLUG and the Geek Group to host the event.  We
are blessed with a very large usable space (an old industrial building)
and a decent internet connection.  We also have a ton of computing
resources although most of it is unallocated and currently powered off.

Mark Jones
2008 KLUG Chairman
www.kalamazoolinux.org