[ubuntu-us-mi] Bug Jam 2009 locations

Craig Maloney craig at decafbad.net
Fri Jan 2 16:44:11 GMT 2009

Hope you all had a very Happy Holiday!

The weekend of February 20-22, 2009 is the Ubuntu Global Bug Jam.
(Details at http://fridge.ubuntu.com/node/1775) Michigan had a pretty
good showing on the last bug jam, so I'd like to get started on
soliciting ideas for locations and participation early so we can have an
even better showing this year.

(Photos from last year: http://decafbad.net/pictures/main.php?g2_itemId=738)

Last year we held the Global Bug Jam at the Clinton Macomb Public
Library, which is a decent location, but requires some prior planning.
  Their hours on Saturday are 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM and 1:00pm - 6:00pm on
Sunday. If anyone has another idea for a location, please let us know
when and where you'd like to have the jam.

Let's make the next global bug jam the strongest showing for Michigan yet!