[ubuntu-us-mi] OT: Let's try this again- Trav needs a roommate!

Rebecca Herber ramengirl at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 18:47:21 BST 2009

My boyfriend Trav (aka Robert Poloskey) is looking for a new roommate
for his apartment in Westland. I thought maybe a few of you might be
college students looking for a place to live during the school year or
after graduation or just someone in need of new lodgings. Yes, he does
have high speed internet!! LOL Please read the details below.

Thanks.

Becky
Becky Herber
ramengirl at gmail.com