[ubuntu-us-mi] IRC meeting

Wolfger wolfger at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 12:49:16 BST 2008

Had our first IRC meeting in half a year last night. Next IRC meeting
is scheduled for October 6th at 8PM. IRC meetings will be the first
Monday of each month at 8PM. Check the wiki page for a log of last
night's meeting, or the agenda for October's meeting (the agenda is
currently pretty much blank... feel free to add to it. It's a wiki!)

Also I created a wiki page for Ohio Linux Fest, for people to plan
activities for that weekend, since it sounds like many of us will be
there.

--
Wolfger
http://wolfger.wordpress.com/

The world is a mess, and I just... need to rule it.