[ubuntu-us-mi] Hello World

Rebecca Herber ramengirl at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 18:36:54 BST 2008

Please excuse the necromancy but I thought I should tell you a little
about myself before I go asking for help.

Name: Rebecca "Becky" Herber-haven't been on IRC yet

Place: Port Huron

Distro: Ubuntu on laptop and dual boot with Windows XP Home on my desktop

Ubuntu interests: trying to get it to run on my somewhat outdated
laptop, trying to get all my tasks I normally do in Windows running in
on Ubuntu

non-Ubuntu interests: MMO gaming, d20 gaming, sci-fi

I am currently a student at Baker College, going back to learn how to
be a licensed veterinary tech as my previous attempts at being a
computer technician have never been profitable due to the poor job
market here in Michigan. They say you go through at a few career
changes in life, I'm working on 2 right.

Becky
Becky Herber
ramengirl at gmail.com
http://eevee4.livejournal.com