[ubuntu-us-mi] Hello World

David Barnett dhbarnett at gmail.com
Fri May 23 15:32:58 BST 2008

> Name: Dave Barnett/dbarnett
>
> Place: Ann Arbor
>
> Distro: Ubuntu Hardy

> Ubuntu interests: I made the decision a few years ago that I was not a
> sysadmin

                            and just want an OS that provides me service
> with a minimum

                                of hassle, this is what brought me to ubuntu
in the first place.
                                The point being, my interests with ubuntu
are more as a user.
                                That being said, I enjoy ubuntu evangelism
and have converted
                                many users including my technophobic wife
who no longer
                                wants to use windows.