[ubuntu-us-mi] Penguicon planning

Wolfger wolfger at gmail.com
Tue May 20 16:14:31 BST 2008

To expand a bit, I'd like to see technical advice on this panel for
sure (such as the tip provided here), and anecdotes as we can come by
them (to keep it being too dry), and I'd really like if someone had
some knowledge of different FOSS licenses (Apache, Perl, GPLv2, GPLv3,
etc) and what advantages/hurdles each might present to the prospective
giant-climber. And anything else I maybe hadn't thought of yet.