[ubuntu-us-mi] Penguicon planning

Wolfger wolfger at gmail.com
Tue May 20 13:58:20 BST 2008

They are already soliciting ideas for panels for next year. I had an
idea for which I need some panelists:
How to Stand on the Shoulders of Giants
Building applications efficiently by using (and re-using) existing
code and APIs.

I currently don't have much to say on this myself, but hopefully by
next year I will, since I am working on a project (Tweek) which is
being built upon multiple other applications (twyt, pysqlite, sqlite).
In fact, I'd enjoy talking to some prospective panelists so that I
don't have to learn the best way to go about this from scratch. ;-)

--
Wolfger
http://wolfger.wordpress.com/

My 5 today: #78273 (qgis), #184496 (casper), #126181 (empathy),
#193798 (hal), #130644 (ttf-dejavu)
Do 5 a day - every day! https://wiki.ubuntu.com/5-A-Day