[ubuntu-us-mi] Reminder: First MiDevelopers.org meeting tomorrow night

Rick Harding rharding at mitechie.com
Wed Jun 25 20:09:12 BST 2008

Just a reminder that the first MiDevelopers.org meeting is taking place
tomorrow night. Just in case you forgot what this is all about, here's
the original email:
http://groups.google.com/group/midevelopers/browse_thread/thread/c5d7661d079fd051/d9dee2aa1cf1ca71#d9dee2aa1cf1ca71

Details and notes are on the wiki at http://www.midevelopers.org

I'll be bringing a project using Python for some scripts and Django for
the web interface. If you're going to be bringing a project to work on,
shoot a reply. Any type of project/language is great and I'm sure people
will find something for them to play with for the night.

We're meeting this first time at Hamlin Pub off Sashabaw Rd. There I'll
be there a little before 6:30. It's a sports bar, has dinner and such
available. If you plan on showing please let me know so I can try to
hold seats.

Hope to see you there.

Ric