[ubuntu-us-mi] Ubuntu Bug Jam on June 9th at 6:30pm

Craig Maloney craig at decafbad.net
Tue Jun 17 03:20:26 BST 2008

On Mon, 2008-06-16 at 18:46 -0500, Robert Citek wrote:
> How'd it go?  Wish I could've been there.  Looked for a summary on
> ubuntu.com and didn't see anything:

Here's the summary from my blog. Should've posted this on the list as
well.

Jorge, Wolfger, and [Craig] participated in the June Ubuntu MI Bug Jam
this evening. I was really hoping more people would have shown up, but
with the combination of the weather last night (which knocked our power
out), the short-notice, and the distance for some people, it wasn’t
meant to be. But, that didn’t stop us from doing our 5-a-day today. In
fact, last count we were up to 31 bugs worked on today. Considering that
Wolfger is without internet access at the moment, I think that’s a huge
success.

Looking forward to the Global Bug Jam in August. Details forthcoming!

http://decafbad.net/2008/06/09/ubuntu-mi-bug-jam-light-on-people-big-on-bugs
  Craig Maloney  (craig at decafbad.net)        http://decafbad.net
    Work Hard.  Rock Hard.  Eat Hard.  Sleep Hard.  Grow Big.
    Wear Glasses If You Need 'Em.  -- The Webb Wilder Credo