[ubuntu-us-mi] Hello World

Traveler sgttutt2001 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 12 00:24:20 BST 2008

Well I will do this again myself.

Name is Kurt Tuttle, and I am downriver(AP), KTutt on IRC when I do get on which isn't often.
Retired Military(Army) but working full time for a second retirement.

Ubuntu Hardy running dual boot along with XP.

Ubuntu interest: Coming up to speed with it. I am a newbie to say the least.

Non-Ubuntu Interest; Ham Radio, reading, running, playing with the grandkids (yes I am that old).

Plans for World domination: Plans what plans? I am trying to wing it thru life.

KT