[ubuntu-us-mi] Global Bug Jam - Locations?

Craig Maloney craig at decafbad.net
Thu Jul 10 18:44:17 BST 2008

On Thu, 10 Jul 2008 10:32:26 -0700, Greg Grossmeier
<greg.grossmeier at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey Craig,

> Have you received any private replies from anyone?  If not, we should
> probably try to lock down a place pretty soon.

What you've seen is what I've heard. So far the only place we have locked
down is the Clinton-Macomb Public Library.

> Don't we have a someone on this list who could be a contact for the
> Farmington Hills Library?

Not sure. People of Farmington Hills: Now's your chance to speak up and
possibly have the Global Bug Jam in your back-yard, figuratively speaking.

> If someone can be that contact that would be great!  I've heard they
> have good space available for such events and it looks like a fairly
> centralized position for the majority of members in the SE corner of the
> state.

It's a great location, but we need some more information.

> So, August 9th starting at 5/6pm so we can Jam for a couple-few hours
> and then go out for dinner/drinks after?  Someone give me their second
> (or third) opinion on start time for a Saturday Bug Jam.

The CMPL location would be from 1-6 (that's the times I have available, as
they close early on that day.

> I just updated the wiki planning page (added introduction and renamed it
> to the correct date).  See it here:
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MichiganTeam/Meetings/GlobalBugJam20080809

Thanks. :)