[ubuntu-us-mi] Global Bug Jam - Locations?

Jeff Hanson jhansonxi at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 16:41:45 BST 2008

On Tue, Jul 8, 2008 at 12:44 AM, Dereck <dereck at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all! I do believe this is my first post to ubuntu-us-mi at . My name
> is Dereck Wonnacott in Sault Ste. Marie. Yes we have computers up here. :)
>
> If there are any other Yoopers, I would love nothing more than to host
> a Bug Jam around here. Do give me a mail if there is any interest.

I'm in the Alpena area but you're not much closer than Detroit from here.
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=49707&ie=UTF8&z=10&iwloc=addr

I would suggest starting a LUG but that would be hypocritical as I
haven't started one here yet.  I haven't had time for the bug process
training yet so I can't help much.  I do submit a lot of bugs however,
so I'm giving the bug jammers something to do :D