[ubuntu-us-mi] Global Bug Jam - Locations?

Craig Maloney craig at decafbad.net
Tue Jul 8 13:00:09 BST 2008

On Tue, 2008-07-08 at 00:44 -0400, Dereck wrote:
> Hi all! I do believe this is my first post to ubuntu-us-mi at . My name
> is Dereck Wonnacott in Sault Ste. Marie. Yes we have computers up here. :)
>
> If there are any other Yoopers, I would love nothing more than to host
> a Bug Jam around here. Do give me a mail if there is any interest.

Hi Dereck,

If you're willing to host a bug jam up in the UP, I don't see why you
couldn't. My only request is that you have someone who is familiar with
the bug triage process do a small presentation to help folks out. Other
than that, if you would like to spearhead a UP bug jam, by all means
please organize it.

  Craig Maloney  (craig at decafbad.net)        http://decafbad.net
    Work Hard.  Rock Hard.  Eat Hard.  Sleep Hard.  Grow Big.
    Wear Glasses If You Need 'Em.  -- The Webb Wilder Credo