[ubuntu-us-mi] Ubuntu Server Intranet

Aaron VanSledright avansledright at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 02:33:00 BST 2008

Have all mail filtered thru the server. and then redirected to the clients.

I pretty much had the file server under control i was just wondering if
someone had any other things they wanted to suggest.

now squid im not to familiar with. Caching i guess would have its advantages
in an office setting. ive heard of dansguardian. thats a good option. i will
look into more. later on.

Im gonna say that Jackrabbit might be a little bit overkill. dont need
something that advanced. At most at a time we have roughly 15 users at one
time. And we would never need that much hard drive space. Around 500gb would
be substantial. and after that i can upgrade as needed.

Thank you for that last section. Very helpful.

Aaron VanSledright
www.avs.yfma.com