[ubuntu-us-mi] links from Bug Jam

Wolfger wolfger at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 16:49:30 GMT 2008

As promised, here's the list of useful links I used last night. I'll put
them up on the wiki sometime next week, or somebody else could do it for me
(hint, hint).

How To Triage covers essentially what I covered:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/HowToTriage

Help in finding the right package to assign:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/FindRightPackage

Canned responses (to save loads of time):
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/Responses

My personal thoughts on canned responses (didn't actually present this site
at the meeting):
http://wolfger.wordpress.com/2007/12/16/canned-responses-a-great-and-a-terrible-thing/

Knowledge base (what I've given you already plus more):
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BugSquad/KnowledgeBase

Search for new, unassigned bugs not associated with any package (go confirm
them and assign them to packages):
https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+bugs?field.searchtext=&orderby=datecreated&search=Search&field.status%3Alist=NEW&field.importance%3Alist=UNDECIDED&field.assignee=&field.bug_reporter=&field.omit_dupes=on&field.has_patch=&field.has_no_package=on

Search for incomplete bugs that have not been assigned to anybody (make sure
they're really still incomplete. if they are, and no comment in 30 days,
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+bugs?field.searchtext=&orderby=date_last_updated&search=Search&field.status%3Alist=INCOMPLETE_WITHOUT_RESPONSE&assignee_option=none&field.assignee=&field.bug_reporter=&field.bug_contact=&field.bug_commenter=&field.subscriber=&field.component-empty-marker=1&field.status_upstream-empty-marker=1&field.omit_dupes.used=&field.omit_dupes=on&field.has_patch.used=&field.tag=&field.has_cve.used=&field.has_no_package.used=

Last but not least, monitor the growing mountain:
http://people.ubuntu.com/~brian/graphs/

--
Wolfger
http://wolfger.wordpress.com/