[ubuntu-us-mi] 'Master of the Universe'

adam lincoln hansj102 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 00:28:08 GMT 2008

Hi All,
    Sorry for the late notice: Jorge Cham, the author of Piled Higher
& Deeper, will be speaking at Wayne State tomorrow, Jan. 16, at 3:00pm
in the Bernath Auditorium (Undergraduate Library, main campus).

    A campus map is available at:

http://www.campusmap.wayne.edu

    I thought some of you might be interested. If you're wondering who
Jorge Cham is, go to

http://www.phdcomics.com

    Adam