[ubuntu-us-mi] Purchase T-Shirt Local Ann Arbor

gib at juno.com gib at juno.com
Sun Dec 14 22:49:26 GMT 2008

Pardon my ignorance.  I just joined. Why can't you just have some printed and send a donation up-stream?

-- Greg Grossmeier <greg.grossmeier at gmail.com> wrote:
Todd DeLand wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I was wondering if there is somewhere local to Ann Arbor that I could
> purchase an Ubuntu t-shirt (Christmas present), instead of paying for
> shipping on the Ubuntu online shop.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Todd DeLand

Hey Todd,

I don't know of any such thing, sorry.

There have been musings of getting a group order of merch from the
Ubuntu Shop.  But that was when all shipments came from the UK, now that
there is a US distributor the prices are lower and thus less of an interest.

That is a great Christmas present though!

Greg