[ubuntu-us-mi] Request for Disks

Greg Grossmeier greg.grossmeier at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 22:29:39 BST 2008

Wolfger wrote:
> Yes, yes, YES! Please do let us all know what is happening in your area.
> We are the Michigan LoCo, not the AnnArbor/Detroit LoCo. Not only does
> it help the group to justify our status as an official LoCo, but there's
> other west-siders who may not know what's going on over there because
> all the talk here is by the east-siders. Represent!

YES!

> We used to have bi-monthly IRC meetings. Not sure when/why that stopped,

My bad.

> but I think we should revive it.  Or at least a monthly meeting. I will
> pencil one in right now on the group calendar (everybody knows we have a
> Michigan LoCo Google Calendar, right?) for the first Monday of the
> month, at 8PM. This is, of course, open to discussion... but better to
> schedule now and change it than wait for everybody to come to an
> agreement (which could well take a month) :-)

That, in general, is a great time.

Wolfger: would you be able to run the first meeting?  I will be at a
"last day before classes start" party.  Sorry, it was planned first ;).

But yet, lets do that meeting and possibly bump it up to bi-weekly if
there is interest.

Thanks for bringing this up guys!

Greg