[ubuntu-us-mi] Global Bug Jam August 9th, 1-6pm

Craig Maloney craig at decafbad.net
Mon Aug 4 12:23:14 BST 2008

Hello, fellow bug triagers,

The Global Bug Jam is still on for this weekend (August 9th from 1-6pm),
so here's what you'll need to know for this weekend:

      * We'll be at the Clinton-Macomb Public Library Main Branch.
      * The library closes at 6pm, so we'll likely be done and packed up
        by 5:45pm. Please plan your rides accordingly.
      * Food and beverages are permitted in the meeting room as far as I
        can tell, but beverages must be covered. Also, we will be
        providing our own clean-up, so now would not be the time to
        bring in your roast wildebeast on a spit. :) Also, no alcohol is
        permitted, so leave your grog casks at home.
      * Wireless access is available at the library, but you will need a
        library card in order to access it. One-day cards are available
        at the front desk, so if you need one, please plan to get to the
        library a little before 1pm.
      * If you have an extra power strip, please bring it with you.
        Laptop batteries may not last the entire time.
      * I'll bring a 4 port hub and some network cables for those who
        need wired connections. You'll still need a library card to get
        outside the library's firewall.

Also, I'm not sure if anyone wants to meet-up after the event, but if
so, we could plan that in advance.

Hope to see you all this weekend!

  Craig Maloney  (craig at decafbad.net)        http://decafbad.net
    Work Hard.  Rock Hard.  Eat Hard.  Sleep Hard.  Grow Big.
    Wear Glasses If You Need 'Em.  -- The Webb Wilder Credo