[ubuntu-us-mi] Computer Recycle Project

Craig Maloney craig at decafbad.net
Mon Aug 4 11:38:10 BST 2008

On Mon, 2008-08-04 at 02:13 -0400, Tony Bemus wrote:
> I have some older computers that I would like to donate to the computer
> recycle project.  Do we have anything going with the project yet?

I'm not sure what the status of the project is, but I too have a machine
that needs a new home, whether in the hands of another computer user, or
in a recycling bin. Does anyone know of any local programs, or programs
we can make local?

  Craig Maloney  (craig at decafbad.net)        http://decafbad.net
    Work Hard.  Rock Hard.  Eat Hard.  Sleep Hard.  Grow Big.
    Wear Glasses If You Need 'Em.  -- The Webb Wilder Credo