[ubuntu-us-mi] Free Qt QuickStart Coming to Detroit Area!
wolfger at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 13:05:13 BST 2008
As seen on #ubuntu-us-mi and the MDLUG mailing list:
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Industry leading companies such as Skype, Google, Adobe and Lucasfilm
rely on Qt for high-performance, cross-platform, rich-client application
Qt enables them, and five thousand other companies, to future-proof
their development effort, accelerate innovation, shorten time to market
and increase revenues.
Want to know how? Join Integrated Computer Solutions, Inc. & Trolltech
at our free event in Detroit on May 20th!
Qt offers a better way to build applications:
* Write a single source code base to create applications that are
native binary and look and feel natural on all your clients:
Windows, Mac, Unix/Linux and WinCE
* Optimize performance scaling from Multi-Core systems to embedded
* Generate 2D and 3D graphics and create sophisticated and custom
* Extend the reach of C++ using Qt's intuitive & elegant API
* Automate your localization to any language
* Blend web and local content and services in a single rich application
* Incorporate networking, databases, threading, XML, SVG, OpenGL
* Speed development of applications for embedded Linux
Please join us for an in-depth, technical primer of the Qt framework,
conducted by a Certified Qt Instructor from ICS and attended by Qt
experts and newbies alike.
Where and When
May 20, 2008
Marriot Southfield Detroit
27033 Northwestern Highway
Southfield, Michigan 48033
8:30 am - 12:00 pm Desktop Applications (continental breakfast included)
1:00 pm – 4 pm Embedded Linux Applications
Registration is free, but seating is limited, so reserve your spot today
at www.ics.com/QuickStart/ <http://www.ics.com/QuickStart/>
Questions? Email alenis at ics.com <mailto:alenis at ics.com> or call (617)
621-0060 ext. 118
We hope to see you there!
ICS & Trolltech
AOL IM: wolf4coyot
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ubuntu-us-mi