[ubuntu-us-mi] Hello!

Jason Hatter vanye111 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 15:19:14 BST 2007

On 10/9/07, Wolfger <wolfger at gmail.com> wrote:
> As to Jason's dilemma, I believe WOW can be made to work under WINE or
> Cedega (I refuse to play anything with a monthly subscription,
> personally). Never heard of Tabula Rasa before.

I had it working under Crossover.  I haven't been able to get it
working under WINE myself yet, but  I haven't had the time to dedicate
to tinkering with it lately.   I'm thinking of trying Cedega, in order
to see if Vent will work with that (it was listed on their web site)
as my guild uses Vent rather than TeamSpeak (TS has a native Linux
client, Vent doesn't...).

Tabular Rasa is a new game coming out in about 3 weeks. I'm part of
the recent beta test for it.   Maybe I should make it a REAL beta test
Madness doesn't always howl.  Sometimes it's the quiet voice at the
end of the day asking "Hey, is there room for one more in there?"