[ubuntu-us-mi] PenguiCon 6.0 - 2008

Wolfger wolfger at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 23:09:29 BST 2007

On 10/7/07, Trevor Jagoda <spam.goes.here48048 at gmail.com> wrote:

> My prime question is this: what
> would you/we all be willing to do for next year's PenguiCon?
>
> I believe that a room party would be a great idea.
> Would anyone be willing to host/participate in a panel?

A room party would be fantastic. If so desired, I could provide about
5 gallons of homebrewed beer to help the cause. ;-)
I'd be willing to participate in a panel, depending on the panel.

> Also, who would be willing to dish out a
> small bit of money to go towards the room for the room party and the
> supplies we'd need within?  I believe the room rate per night is $89, so
> if we book a room for Friday and Saturday nights the total room cost
> would be $178.  That will go down quick if people come forward to help
> split up the price.

Most room parties are one-night affairs, I believe. It would bring the
cost down in a big hurry if we only had the room for one night instead
of two. I'd be willing to chip in some towards the cost.

--
Wolfger
http://wolfger.wordpress.com/