[ubuntu-us-mi] mailing list problem reminder

Greg Grossmeier greg.grossmeier at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 17:30:40 BST 2007

I asked the person who is the admin on our list (Zelut) about this issue:

greg-g> Zelut: if there is a way to set the "reply-to" field on mailing list
messages, could you please set that to the list address for ubuntu-us-mi?
Thanks!
Zelut> greg-g: I thought I already did but let me go back and check
Zelut> greg-g: explicit reply-to header: ubuntu-us-mi at lists.ubuntu.com

So, apparently the reply-to is set as ubuntu-us-mi on the mailing list
admin.  I don't know if it is a gmail thing or what, but it is an issue.  I
just hope we can all remember to hit "reply-to all" or resend it if we
notice our email only went to one person.

Since I begin most threads, if I get a reply that is only to me, I usually
either reply it back to the list or ask the person if they want me to do it
for them.

It is a pain, but I think we all are able to overcome it.

greg