[ubuntu-us-mi] More on packaging Jam

Greg Grossmeier greg.grossmeier at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 03:59:02 BST 2007

Hello again,

Since everyone is back from OLF now, I thought it would be a good time to
get the Packaging Jam planned and going.  Plus, I just came across a post
from one of the MOTUs of Ubuntu about another MOTU Q&A session.  For those
that don't know, a MOTU is a "Master Of The Universe."  Universe as in
packages that are in the "universe" repository, and masters as in the ones
who put and maintain the packages there.

The post: http://daniel.holba.ch/blog/?p=56
Basic info:
*Where:* #ubuntu-classroom on irc.freenode.net
*When:* Fri, Oct 5th, 08:00 UTC
* What to bring:* Questions

And about planning the Packaging Jam, since we have an offer of space, I'll
let that person list their available days, and we can go from there.

Best,

Greg