[ubuntu-us-mi] [Michigan-LoCo] Release Party!

Greg Grossmeier greg.grossmeier at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 20:00:45 BST 2007

First of all: Welcome back everyone who went to OLF.

About the Release party, I have set the date to Thursday October 18th at
7pm.  Location is Ann Arbor Brewing Co. in Downtown Ann Arbor.

I haven't made reservations yet, but I will call them next week.

So I can tell ABC what to expect, how about everyone who wants to come to
this event, reply with a "I do!"

Also, those of you who have blogs, blog it.  The more the merrier.
Links: our page, https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MichiganTeam/GutsyRelease
List of Gutsy Release Parties around the world:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/GutsyReleaseParties

Thanks,

Greg

PS: of course others who do not live near the area are encouraged to have
their own parties.  Let me know if you do.