[ubuntu-us-mi] Penguicon Packaging Jam?

Wolfger wolfger at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 12:33:03 GMT 2007

If you need another panelist, I'm willing to help (hopefully the panel
won't conflict with a Tom Smith or Randall Munroe panel....), but I've
only been using Kubuntu for a few months now (used Ubuntu for 2 weeks
before the lack of KDE drove me insane, used Mepis and Gentoo for
quite some time before that), so I might not be the best panelist for
this.