[ubuntu-us-mi] [Discuss] Meeting with Benjamin Mako Hill Sunday 11/4

gib at juno.com gib at juno.com
Sat Nov 3 00:40:38 GMT 2007

I'll plan to be there Sunday 11/4 6:00PM. I'll try to remember to wear my blue Mug golf shirt.

-- Rick Harding <rharding at mitechie.com> wrote:
Mako is in town this weekend and wanted to get together/meet some people
in the area. I'm putting together a night at Buffalo Wild Wings in
Dearborn.

If you don't know Mako, check out his blog here. He's involved in the
OLPC which we have Ivan speaking about at MUG on the 13th so hang out
and get a better feel for the topic ahead of time. Put down a couple of
drinks, and wings as a bonus.
http://mako.cc/copyrighteous/

The address for the BWW is:
22216 Michigan Ave <http://maps.google.com/>
Dearborn, MI 48124

We'll say the time is to be 6pm. Give me a heads up if you plan on
attending so I can try to get seating with enough space for every one.

Thanks
Rick <http://maps.google.com/>