[ubuntu-us-mi] Hug Day

Wolfger wolfger at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 13:15:57 GMT 2007

Since I was volunteered to create the MI Bug Team wiki page, I figure
I'll also take it upon myself to be the group's taskmaster for all
things buggy. That being said, I encourage everybody to consider
spending at least part of this Wednesday (December 5th) on Launchpad,
searching for bugs that have no assigned package, and assigning them
to packages. For help in determining what package to assign the bug to
please, take a look at: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/FindRightPackage

If you're not confident in your ability to determine the right
package... trust me: there's a lot of low-hanging fruit out there.
I've seen plenty of bugs that scream "I belong to this package", yet
for whatever reason the originator of the bug didn't assign a package.

--
Wolfger
http://wolfger.wordpress.com/