[Michigan-LoCo] Party Invitation

Marc Zuverink marc at packetpenguin.net
Thu Aug 30 21:27:01 BST 2007

Its a bit far I know, but I am throwing a big shindig for some of my
students and doing a mini install fest/bbq/social hour with home-brew on
Labor day.  If you would care to come, contact me with you info and Ill
send you a mad.
Should run from 1 pm or so till the batteries on our laptops run out and
our we run out of beer.

Menu:
Hanging Beef Tenderloin
Various Chicken Parts
Corn on the Cobb and all that other bbq stuff.

RSVP as soon as possible please.

Its my way of meeting you cats since I got as far as Lansing when my car
took a crap on the way to Plymouth the 23rd.

Looking forward to hearing from you all.

Also, bring bathing suits, and if you are a "large"person you may wish
to bring your own life vest for water skiing and wave running, all mine
are maxed out at size large.

It'll be a good time.

If your familiar with Holland, i live at Castle Park, which is East of
Holland 15 minutes.  Beach access

Marc Zuverink <mzuverink at gmail.com>