[Michigan-LoCo] ubuntu t-shirts mass order

Rick Harding rharding at mitechie.com
Sun Aug 26 19:45:11 BST 2007

I don't know how many of you guys have looked at buying some of the
official Ubuntu t-shirts gear, but since it's coming over
seas...shipping sucks big time. If I mass order (say 25-30 shirts) then
the shipping comes down to only a few of dollars a shirt. It's almost
$16 if you go in and buy one shirt.

I've contacted the guys in the Ohio Loco about going in together to set
some shirts and there is some interest. I was thinking it would be great
to get them for going down to Ohio Linuxfest.

So I'm thinking of just putting in the order and then trying to get them
all sold between now and OLF. If anyone is interested I was just looking
at getting the white shirts shown here:
https://shop.canonical.com/product_info.php?products_id=30

Anyone interested in a shirt or two and if so what sizes? I'm looking to
place an order this week. Pricing should will come out to $20 a shirt.
I'm going to charge an extra $2 a shirt for handling this that I will
donate to the group for use. I know it's not much, but figure it's a
start. Feel free to email me personally or back to the list with a size
and number of shirts you would want.

Thanks

Rick