[Michigan-LoCo] The "what can we do" ideas

Rick Harding rharding at mitechie.com
Fri Aug 24 22:33:33 BST 2007

Greg Grossmeier wrote:
> I like that idea (the packaging jam).

I've been eager to get a LUG meeting on packaging, but I think a
discussion/sprint is a great way to do this. It's something that might
take some time so I started talking with jorge about possibly hosting a
package meeting/sprint at my place. I think it'd be easier to make more
of a day event rather than a couple hour meeting somewhere. Bring in
some pizza and drinks as we can spend a sunday or something having fun.

The big thing is to find someone (or better yet two) with packaging
experience. Jorge suggests trying to find some MOTU
(https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MOTU) guys who might be able to help. Anyone
have any contacts for local people?

Rick